Powered by Blogger.

December 4, 2007

ANNOUNCING~"These are a few of my favourite things" EVENT

"This event is actually about your favourite things and sharing those favourite's with everyone!"

Looking forward to some fab innovative ideas, which we can all cook up for Christmas and New Year incidentally this is also to celebrate my 50th post today!.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT     CHRISTMAS AND A ROCKIN' NEW YEAR!

                                       image

 

CALLING ALL CHOCOHOLICS OUT THERE!!

THEME FOR THE MONTH OF DEC 07~ CHOCOLATE,

( feel free to use the above logo!)

RULES ARE ~ IT IS PROBABLY THE SIMPLEST EVENT YOU EVER PARTICIPATED IN -JUST POST A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE CHOCOLATE OR CHOCOLATES OR YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT/DISH USING CHOCOLATE/COCOA with the recipe and link it to this post,YOU CAN SEND IN AS MANY ENTRIES AS YOU LIKE , SEND IT TO ME  AT-bindiyasingh7@gmail.com BEFORE 7th January 2008 and we will be celebrating a big CHOCOLATEY NEW YEAR TOGETHER!

SOME DROOL WORTHY OPTIONS-

choc bar          chocolates

good ol' bar of chocolate                    a selection of filled chocolates

choc cake         choc pie

choc cake                                         choc pie

choc chip cookies         choc sauce

choc chip cookies                          hot choc sauce

chocolate fudge       donuts

choc fudge                                     choc donuts    

REMEMBER TO HAVE LOADS OF FUN DOING IT!

Technorati Tags:

Print Friendly and PDF
Bookmark this post :
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

24 comments :

Raks December 4, 2007 at 2:28 PM  

Good idea bindhya...I will send my favourite chocolates!!

KALVA December 4, 2007 at 5:47 PM  

This will be my most favorite event OF ALL!!!I am Die hard fan of Chocolate.. will send u some pics dear!

FH December 4, 2007 at 6:09 PM  

Will do sweetie and post the event on my sidebar. I have got something for you already, will post later. I am on "hiatus" now!;D

Finla December 4, 2007 at 7:40 PM  

Well looking at all your favourite sweets, i think i've to sat they are mine too :-)
Willsure come up with something.
I have a feeling it will be somthing with lots of Chocolate in it :-)))))

Rajitha December 4, 2007 at 8:24 PM  

bindiya..so not fair!! i am drooling even before lunch at the goodies u have shown...but would love to participate :D

Rachel December 4, 2007 at 10:08 PM  

At this rate I am no way gonna lose the extra pounds!!!

Seema December 5, 2007 at 9:40 AM  

Nice one.. will post something soon....

amna December 5, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

this is lovely! count me in :)

bee December 6, 2007 at 6:26 AM  

ooh lala . you wanna made me fat, gal? i can eat chocolate for brekkers, lunch and dinner.

Red Chillies December 6, 2007 at 10:28 AM  

Nice nice nice ! Sweet chocolaty idea :-)

Bindiya December 6, 2007 at 10:03 PM  

Thanks to all of you for all your encouraging mails and comments, the entries have already started flowing in, love and hugs :)

Bong Mom December 6, 2007 at 10:54 PM  

Lovely idea for an event. Shall definitely try to participate

DEEPA December 8, 2007 at 10:23 AM  

great idea...i will try it this time ...never tried it ....will come up with something soon ....

zlamushka December 8, 2007 at 12:56 PM  

great event, Bin, I am so in... Just have to to think a bit... wouldn't want to disappoint you with a crappy choice...

J December 9, 2007 at 10:36 AM  

Love the idea, will try to participate!

Aparna Balasubramanian December 12, 2007 at 7:57 PM  

Had a tough time figuring out what to send in. Chocolate, chocolate, everywhere, Which recipe to make?
Have sent you a recipe.

Siri December 17, 2007 at 8:34 PM  

Dear Bindiya,

Just sent in my entry..:)

~ Siri

Mansi December 18, 2007 at 3:23 AM  

wow Bindiya...I was just thinking of hosting a chocolate event myself, and now I have you as well as JFI's next choice to be chocolate!! that's great:) I'm surely sending something your way:)

Good luck!!

amna December 26, 2007 at 11:04 AM  

have sent u my entry. do let me know if you got it :)

Anonymous ,  January 4, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Stumbled on this blog today. I love the idea and will post something in the next day or two.

Kishkash

Anonymous ,  January 4, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

I will send a recipe to your chocolate event as well. I am new to this blogging world. It seems like much fun.

Archana
http://www.archanaskitchen.com/

Rachel January 23, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Sent it in..no reply from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP   

} catch(err) {}