The preparation consists of mutton mince combined with Goat liver cooked in a spicy bhuna masala, the end result...a strong, robust and flavoursome hearty dish!
To make this you require-
- Fresh mutton mince- 500gms
- Fresh goat liver- 300 gms
- Onions (minced)- 4 medium sized
- ThickTomato puree-1/2 cup
- Ginger (finely chopped)-1 tsp
- Garlic (finely chopped)- 1tsp
- Green chillies (finely sliced)-2
- freshly prepared Garam masala- 2tbsp
- Desi ghee- 4-5 tbsp
- Whole red chillies dried- 2
- Cumin seeds (zeera)- 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric (haldi)-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Freshly chopped fresh coriander/ sprigs of mint
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan/ kadhai.
- Add cumin seeds and whole red chillies.
- Tip in the minced onions and cook on a slow flame till a deep reddish brown.
- Next add the ginger, turmeric, green chillies and garlic and cook further.
- Now add the mince and goat livers and roast well for 10-15 mins.
- Pour in the tomato puree, keep stirring well..cook till dry..
- Now add about 3/4 cup of hot water, salt and garam masala (do not skimp on preparing this fresh) and transfer to a pressure cooker, give 3-4 whistles and turn off flame.
- Garnish with coriander and mint leaves serve hot.
Bookmark this post :