A really easy fool proof recipe of this perfect dessert!...the secret here is to use full cream Milk of the best quality you can find, I have perfected this recipe over a period of several years, since it is difficult to achieve that perfect melt-in-the-mouth creamy gorgeousness the Creme' Caramel deserves!!!
for the caramel
- Sugar-6 tbsp
- Water-2 tbsp
For the Custard
- Whole/Full cream Milk-1 and 1/2 cups
- Skim Milk Powder- 100 gms
- Pure Vanilla extract- 2 tsp
- Condensed Milk- 5 tbsp
- Combine the sugar and water for the caramel and set on heat, let the sugar melt and bubble away, keep stirring all the time, till it achieves a deep brown/golden colour.
- Pour hot caramel and swirl all around quickly before it hardens, no need to grease, set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for the custard in a large bowl and beat well.
- Pour into prepared tin, and cover with a piece of foil.
- Steam in pressure cooker without whistle for 20 minutes,switch off flame and let cool
Invert onto serving plate and serve warm or chilled along with Fruits/Vanilla Ice cream/whipped cream.
Bookmark this post :