Powered by Blogger.

May 17, 2009

PEACH UPSIDE DOWN VEGAN CAKE~TRIED AND TESTED

fresh peaches.JPG


The minute I saw this cake I knew I HAD to make it and fast, I don't think I need any accompanying stories, introductions or declare my love for peaches, the pictures and the gorgeous cake says it all...


I made this the exact same way as Susan of Fat free Vegan kitchen had in her gem of a recipe which can be found here, Lolo of Vegan yumyum made it too and had taken it a notch up with a tutorial on how to cleanly peel and slice peaches, you can find her post here, a must read... so go ahead make this simple, low calorie delight, you will not be disappointed, I promise!


peach upside down cake.JPG


This fab cake is on it's way to please Vaishali of Holy Cow who is hosting Tried and Tested, an event started by the lovely Zlamushka.


peach upside down cake1.JPG

Print Friendly and PDF
Bookmark this post :
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

7 comments :

chef and her kitchen May 17, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Looking lovely...that too vegan version..yummy...even i have a cake post in my blog currently..

Unknown May 17, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

wow.. its really great & fantastic..

Parita May 17, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Wow peach upside down cake looks delicious..nice choice..

Priya Suresh May 17, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Fantastic upside down cake!

Vaishali May 21, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

This is such a beautiful cake, and those peaches on top look like slivers of glass-- or jewels. Thanks for sending it in.

Zabeena June 7, 2009 at 4:45 AM  

OMG, you want to reach into the PC and grab it! Fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP   

} catch(err) {}