Powered by Blogger.

July 4, 2009

MELT-IN-THE-MOUTH CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES

chocolate cupcakes.JPG


I had read so much about these that I absolutely HAD to make them, I have such a passion for chocolate that one look and I am hooked!, I absolutely crave chocolate at times....well most of the times!.This cake is the stuff chocoholic dreams are made up of, its deep, dense, dark and absolutely fudgy "intense chocolate"is the word.I love it! It fulfills your worst chocolate craving and is very easy to make too.The recipe is from the famous Chocolate and Zucchini and can be found here.It is almost flourless and it was my first experience of baking such a cake, as Clotilde says-this cake is best baked a day before I totally agree, it actually was best the next day.


I simply put the lovely dark and delicious batter into cupcake pans and baked Cupcakes out of it, here's the recipe-



  • Butter-200gms

  • Dark chocolate-200gms

  • Sugar-1 cup (200gms)

  • Eggs-4

  • Flour-1 rounded tablespoon


METHOD-Preheat oven to 180C and line a 8 inch cake pan/line muffin tray.Melt butter and sugar together and add in the sugar, let cool a little, then add the eggs one by one beating well, lastly add the flour.Mix well and pour into pan/muffin tray, bake.Here I must say the batter rises well and then collapses a bit, but don't be disappointed it will still taste wonderful..After baking for 30 minutes, switch off oven and leave the cake in for another 10 minutes.


As you can see the ingredients that go into this melty-gooey cake are on the heavier side and since it is so hot here, I served these spread with extra chocolate frosting (oh my gosh, will I never stop!) and some cool vanilla icecream to balance off the heaviness, it was delicious...ummmm


melt in the mouth cupcakes.JPG

Print Friendly and PDF
Bookmark this post :
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

5 comments :

Unknown July 5, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

wow.. looks yummy & great..nice click..

Unknown July 5, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Ooooh looks soo yummy!! I love 'almost' flourless cakes/cupcakes, they taste soo good!!

Cynthia July 5, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

The second photograph is especially melt in your mouth.

Suparna July 6, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

hi bibiya,
Thanks for stopping by :)
u have a nice blog and real rich recipes :) Keep the temptations coming
TC

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP   

} catch(err) {}