Enough to get you drooling right???, the mere mention of green chilli pickle does this to me specially the one's pickled in mustard seeds, yummy!, this is a cool cocktail snack with a zing, and is always a hit at all get-togethers! and to top it all it's as easy as ABC!
- Eggs- 6 (hard boiled)
- Pork/chicken ham or salami- 1/3 cup, finely chopped
- cheddar cheese- 1/3 cup, grated
- mayonnaise- 1/3 cup
- pickled green chillies-2-3, (depending on how hot you want it).
- salt and black pepper to taste
- chopped cilantro/coriander for garnishing
Cut eggs into halves and remove yolks carefully, mash them up in a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients, as well as the green chilli pickle, chopped fine ,do this very carefully, WARNING: DONT TOUCH YOUR EYES OR FACE AFTER CHOPPING THESE, PREFERABLY USE GLOVES, refill back into the egg whites, garnish with cilantro,and serve!, see I told you it was that easy!.
Bookmark this post: